Do I Need Terms of Service? (Yes.)
Terms of service agreements outline the rules for websites, apps, and software. Like playing a football game with no rules, not having terms of service exposes you to greater risks. User agreements are, essentially, a code of conduct framework, and having one protects your assets. With terms of service, you can:
- Limit liability exposure;
- Maintain control of your website;
- Address problems before they become potential lawsuits;
- Implement user rules and guidelines;
- Choose how to settle disputes;
- Set your pricing, payment, and refund policies;
- Control intellectual property.
Looking over your shoulder, waiting for the next lawsuit to fall, is stressful. By having terms of service and privacy policies in place will give you peace of mind.
Protect Your Brand And Assets
Legally protect your business, affordably.
Think all lawyers are tech savvy? Here's a test: Crash a Bar Association mixer and ask an attendee their thoughts on Ethereum smart contracts.
Don't be surprised by the blank stares.
We, however, are tech enthusiasts; we're also lawyers who stay up-to-date on the latest government regulations that affect online businesses.
What can we do for you?
Our terms of service agreements and privacy policies are customized to clients' needs. You can be totally hands on — or hands off — during the drafting process; the choice is yours.
- Customized Terms of Service — A user agreement written specifically for your website, game, app, or software that will protect you and your business.
- Supporting Documents (Disclaimers, Takedown Notices, and End User License Agreements) — In addition to terms of service and privacy policies, our team can also draft other types of contracts and online business actions.
- Document Readability — All of our documents are written in plain English so that you and your users both understand each other's responsibilities.
- Understanding of Internet and Privacy Laws — Our experience with Internet and Privacy laws will help protect your online business.
- FTC Compliance Reviews — We can review your website or app to ensure that you won't end up on the FTC's bad side.
- Competitive Rates — We offer competitive rates to ensure that you don't break the bank.
- Quick Turnaround Time — Leveraging our technology and know how we'll have your documents turned around quickly.
- Focus on Customer Service — We treat all our new and potential clients as long term clients to ensure that each client has a great experience using Kelly / Warner Law.
Let us worry about your website agreements and legal policies, so you can focus on your business.
Bumble Boost has a rebill problem and consumers are upset!
Uber is in the middle of a reputation rehabilitation tour, and it changed its terms of service as part of the plan.
The General Protection Data Rule goes into effect in a matter of days. Are you prepared?
Thou Shall Not Break This Contract: Readable Terms of Service, SAAS Agreements, and Privacy Policies
Let’s talk about readable terms of service agreements and why they may become the law of the land.
Did MoviePass Terms of Service violations lead to mass cancellations? Jump in to discuss.
The United States Supreme Court has decided to re-examine the online sales tax.